Deborah Wilson recommends that if you have the following items, you should bring them for the Jade Carving Workshop
• Respirator (3M has a good silicone rubber one)
• Waterproof Apron… if you have one
• Rubber boots, again only if you have a pair
• Ear plugs!! Very important (I recommend the foam disposable ones) and bring a small case to put them in.
• Safety glasses or visor
• Bandana - keeps the dust out if your hair
• Rubber gloves, optional
• Sketch pad and pencils etc.
• Plasticine for making maquettes. I’ll have some with me as well.
• Thumb drive to download jade tooling and carving information
Keep in mind, there is an additional materials fee, depending upon the size and quality of jade you select for your project.