Written by Kirk Mclean
Page 3 of 3
- Use guard with saws and diamond cup wheels.
- Always work with handle on grinder.
- Check blade for cracks before use.
- Don’t stand in line with blade during use.
- Don’t force blade into material, allow it to cut at own speed.
- Avoid long continuous cuts, allow blade to cool. Chattering in cut indicates overheating.
- Cut at right angle to surface, being careful not to twist blade in cut. Cut in straight line
- Cut so direction of blade turn is into cut.
- Do not plane with blades. Flexing of blade can stress & break core.