- Please remember to clearly label your items! We want to make sure your borrowed, lent or misplaced items will find your toolbox again!
- A canopy for shade or rain
- Tools, if you have them
- Respirator, safety glasses, earplugs or ear muffs, sun screen, bug repellent
- Ground tarp to protect the grass and ease pick-up of stone chips
- Stool, chair, work table, sandbags
- Bucket & broom to sweep up chips
- A fan to blow dust away from the field
- Power: 50 ft. Electric cord, a 10-25' cord, all 12/3 gauge, and an electrical splitter
- Air: 3/8" 50 ft air hose, a shorter air hose, and an air hose splitter
- Water: 50 ft hose, a shorter hose and a water hose splitter preferably with a Y connector and a shut off.
- Having these items will make it easier for the people running the field and will also be useful in your own studio.
- Note: We cannot accommodate tools from Europe that are not adapted to US
Please leave your dog at home. We love them, but they are not allowed at camp.
New posturepedic mattresses, bedding and extra blankets are provided in Lodges and Cabins.
There will be a mid-week towel exchange at the Main Lodge.
Bring your own toiletries, toothbrush/paste, soap, shampoo, etc.
Sunscreen & bug spray.
Bring your swim suit and towel—Lake Flora has a swim dock and kayaks are available.
Appropriate footwear and clothing for rain or shine as the NW weather is very variable.
You are at Camp - bring a flashlight or teddy bear if need be.
MORE FUN STUFF:
Fishing gear - Lake Flora is stocked with fish!
We’re right on Lake Flora: Bring your swimsuit, pool floaties, remote control boats, squirt guns, etc.
A camera - we may ask you for pictures for next years’ brochures.
Bring your memories and photos of the past 35 years at “Stone Camp”
Bring drums, guitars or anything fun and musical for around the campfire.
Bring GOOD dance music or a disco ball for the party.
BYOB – to enjoy after the power is off, during dinner or around the campfire.
Bring items to donate to the auction.
Bring items for a tool swap meet.
Bring up to 3 pieces of sculpture to show at the Art Walk on Saturday, as well as pedestals if you have them. (There are a limited few for use).
We especially encourage beginners to display sculpture - even if it's a "Work In Progress"!
There will be a 20% donation asked of you if you sell a sculpture as well as the WA state sales tax.
If you have a sculpture you would like to donate to the scholarship auction, you will receive 30% of the sale.
If you have special dietary considerations, you need to be responsible for them yourself. The Camp will do their best, however, they are cooking for large numbers and cannot fill all special needs. There are kitchenettes in the Lodge and a few of the cabins to store & prepare meals.
ESSENTIAL: Have FUN!!!
Click here to download the list