- Please remember to clearly label your items! We want to make sure borrowed, lent or mislaid items get back to their proper owners!
- A canopy for shade or rain.
- Tools, if you have them.
- Respirator, safety glasses, earplugs or ear muffs, gloves, sun screen, bug repellent.
- Ground tarp to protect the grass and ease pick-up of stone chips.
- Stool, chair, work table, sandbags.
- Bucket, dustpan & broom to sweep up dust & chips.
- Power: 50 ft. Electric cord, a 10-25' cord, all 12/3, and an electrical splitter.
- Air: 3/8" 50 ft air hose, a shorter air hose, and an air hose splitter. Bring a pressure regulator to camp if you plan on using air tools. Ideally with 1/4 industrial (I/M) connections ready to connect between your air hose and tools. (Otherwise you'll be dealing with about 130 psi directly!)
- Water: 50 ft hose, a shorter hose and a water hose splitter preferably with a Y connector and a shut off.
- Having these items will make it easier for the people running the field and will also be useful in your own studio.
- Note: We cannot accommodate tools from Europe that are not adapted to US current
Please leave your dog at home. We love them, but they are not allowed at camp.
Camp style bunk bed and mattresses are provided in Lodges and Cabins. Please bring sleeping bags, blankets and pillows for your comfort.
Please bring your own towels and washcloths.
Bring your own toiletries, toothbrush/paste, soap, shampoo, etc.
Sunscreen & bug spray.
Bring your swim suit and towel—Suttle Lake has a dock and canoes are available.
Appropriate footwear and clothing for rain or shine as the NW weather is very variable.
You are at Camp - bring a flashlight or teddy bear if need be.
Suttle Lake is just a short hike away! Bring your swimsuit!
A camera - we may ask you for pictures for next years’ brochures.
Bring your memories and photos of the past years at “Stone Camp”
Bring drums, guitars or anything fun and musical for around the campfire.
Bring GOOD dance music or a disco ball for the party.
BYOB - to enjoy after the power is off, during dinner or around the campfire.
Bring items to donate to the auction.
Bring items for a tool swap meet.
Bring up to 3 pieces of sculpture to show at the Art Walk on Saturday, as well as pedestals if you have them. (There are a limited few for use). There will be a 20% donation asked of you if you sell a sculpture.
If you have special dietary considerations, you need to be responsible for them yourself. The Camp will do their best, however, they are cooking for large numbers and cannot fill all special needs. There is a kitchenette in Wesley Meadow Lodge to store & prepare meals.
Internet connectivity at this remote locale is iffy at best. Our understanding is that Verizon gets the best service on site. Prepare your family & friends that you may be "off the grid" while at stone carving camp.
Please bring your checkbook or cash for fast & easy checkout with NWSSA at the end of camp and if you are purchasing from our vendors who may also have limited connectivity.
ESSENTIAL: Have FUN!!!
Click here to download the list